Daiyo was established in the Takashima county of Shiga Prefecture in 1914. The artisanship has been passed down across four generations, polished and refined as time passes.
Shiga prefecture is home to Lake Biwa, the largest lake in Japan, and an abundance of natural resources. Consequently, Shiga has accumulated a wealth of knowledge on the coexistence of man and nature. Daiyo’s Japanese candles are 100% made from natural plant wax.
Square Plate Brass Candle Stand
- Simple candle stand made of a hammered brass plate
- Designed by YAMAZAKI Yoshiki
- Each piece is hammered by its craftsman
- Stick is screwed in so it can be removed easily for cleaning
- Measures 1.75" L X 1.75" W X 1" H
- Made in Japan
Pairs well with...