WRF Lab CeramicsWRF, short for West River Field translates from founder Nobuhito Nishigawara's Japanese name. He acts as Chairman of the ceramics program at California State University at Fullerton.
Nishigawara's ceramics are hand thrown offer a clean aesthetic and functional design. Each piece is made in the Southern California studio of durable stoneware in earth-inspired hues.
- All purpose cup
- 11 oz
- Smooth glaze with a raw matte bottom
- Part of their Thrown collection
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Tea or coffee stains can be removed by rubbing with baking soda with a damp sponge
- All items are handmade, so variations may occur
Designer: WRF Lab Ceramics | Learn more about the Designer and shop the collection.
*Due to the fragile nature of ceramics and glass pieces additional shipping costs may apply to orders including multiple items.
Pairs well with...