- A unique sweater that is knit with color-grown cotton. It is not dyed!
- Fully US-made and produced sweater, knit in NYC with yarn grown in California.
- Grown by Sally Fox who runs the first certified organic cotton farm in the US and helped many other farmers figure out how to grow cotton organically.
- A medium-weight raglan sleeve sweater with rib edges and a double-layer rib collar.
- Overall mesh rib stitch.
- Each piece will vary slightly in color due to the undyed, unprocessed nature of the yarn.
- This is part of its beauty and speaks directly to its natural origins.
- 100% Organic Colorgrown Cotton
- Made in the USA with USA yarn
- Measurements taken with garment laying flat.
- S/M measures
- 22” wide at underarm
- 22” long from top of shoulder
- M/L measures
- 24” wide at underarm
- 24” long from top of shoulder
Designer: Wol Hide | Learn more about the Designer and shop the collection