- Mid length skirt with yarn woven together to look like stripes
- Features small red stitch details throughout
- Dyed with the Azumadaki method
The word "Azuma" means Tokyo. And "daki" refers to the cooking process.
Dyeing by slowly rubbing in a small amount in a small pot creates a soft texture with the natural fullness.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Linen
- Fully lined with detachable petticoat
- If washing at home, it is recommended to roll up skirt to dry
- Made in Japan
- Liv is 5'10" and wears a US dress size 6. She is wearing a 38.
Designer: pas de calais | Learn more about the Designer and shop the collection.