- Short sleeve wrinkle blouse with yarns woven together to look like stripes
- Features colored stitch along placket
- 86% Cotton, 4% Linen
- The word "Azuma" means Tokyo. And "daki" refers to the cooking process. Dyeing by slowly rubbing in a small amount in a small pot creates a soft texture with the natural fullness.
- If washing at home, it is recommended to roll up blouse to dry
- Made in Japan
- Liv is 5'10" and wears a US dress size 6. She is wearing a 38.
Designer: pas de calais | Learn more about the Designer and shop the collection.