- Versatile vessel that can be used for anything from housing flowers to utensils
- Made with durable stoneware
- 6.75" W X 9" H
- Wheel Thrown in Vermont
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
Designer: Farmhouse Pottery | Learn more about the Designer and shop the collection.
Holiday Return Policy:
Gift with Confidence!
During the holiday season our return policy is extended and more flexible to allow for worry-free gifting. All domestic gift purchases starting November 25, 2021 thru December 24, 2021 are eligible for return for store credit until end of day on January 7, 2022. The holiday return policy allows returns on final sale items that are not usually eligible for return in our standard return policy. Store credit will be issued for the current and/or most recent sale price of the item at the time of return.
To return for a refund, please see our standard return policy below.
Standard Return Policy:
We will gladly accept returns on Full Priced and "On Sale" items return shipped within 7 days of the initial delivery date, as shown by carrier tracking. All returned items must be in their original unworn, unwashed condition with all tags intact. Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox or bag.
To initiate a return:
All returns must be issued a Return Authorization (#RMA) number and be postmarked within 7 days of initial delivery provided by the carrier tracking.
- Please go to: www.cedarandhyde.myreturnscenter.com
- Enter your order number and email
- Follow the instructions and submit your return for review.
- Once approved, you will receive instructions via email.
Some exclusions apply:
- We do not accept returns on International orders.
- We do not accept returns on apothecary items (including body/hair care, fragrances) and undergarments.
- Return shipping costs of $15 are automatically deducted from the refund when using the provided label.
- Special orders, gift cards, custom inseams and one of a kind pieces are final sale.
- All items marked "FINAL SALE" are not eligible for return, exchange or store credit. The product description will say "Final Sale Item" in red as shown below. They are also listed HERE.
We are happy to provide a return label and $15 will be deducted from any refund for shipping costs. If you choose to secure your own shipping, we recommend sending the package via traceable carrier, insured for the full value of the product. Please take extra care when returning ceramic or breakable goods. We do not accept liability for missing packages or damage of returned goods. The original shipping cost of the order are non-refundable.
Please send items pre-paid and insured to:
A return will be inspected and processed within 2 business days of delivery. The customer will be notified via email when the refund or store credit has been issued. Please allow at least 3 to 5 business days for a refund to post to your account. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method and store credit will be issued via online gift card.
Return a Local Pick Up:
The customer will be sent an email letting you know the order is "Ready for Pick Up". There is a 3 business day grace period to allow for pick up once the customer has been notified. Customers are welcome to pick up at their convenience, but the returns policy goes into effect on the 4th business day.